Just finding out!!

Well here's the story!! After finding out that I was pregnant with our fifth child, I was a little scared and nervous.  Not because I was pregnant more so, because our youngest was 5 and it's been awhile since we had a baby in the house.  I was concerned on how she would feel.  Also at this point my husband and I were the only ones who knew!  We didn't tell the girls yet. But after a couple of days went by, our youngest came up to me and said  " mommy it's ok, I don't have to be the baby anymore".  I cried it was the sweetest thing.  It was also like she knew but nothing was said to her.  So then we started sharing to everyone and getting the girls feeling!  They were excited and said they would be very helpful!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pregnant and working

How it got started 2