How I got started

So truth be told, I wasn't always a stay at home mom. I worked for daycare centers and schools before deciding to be home with my children. Since I was young, I always loved working with children. My grandmother owned a daycare so I would come over just to hang out! After her passing and high school, I decided to study early childhood education and futher my career as a teacher. 
As time went on, I meet my bestfriend and soulmate we had a baby then soon after got married! At this time I had a five year old from a previous relationship, so when we got married we had two children. 
Now staying at home wasn't something I wanted to do at first.  We needed income, and going down to one income would've been a struggle. So I continued to work at the daycare centers and then moved to teaching at a school!!
Thanks for reading more to come on my success!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pregnant and working

How it got started 2