A new journey!!

Welcome to Miraclesfive!! I'm Nina a wife and mother of 5 girls and 3 stepsons!! We are a blended family, but living in the home is just the 5 girls and my husband.

I started this blog to write about how becoming a stay at home mom & wife has changed my life! I' am blessed to have such wonderful children and an amazing husband to back me up on this new journey and chapter of our lives!

In this blog I will touch on my joys, passions, creativity, self care and my daily life style with the girls. I also feel that starting this blog will bring people like me, who have ideas to use them and share them with the world. We all have a passion for something and now is the time to show it!!
Please enjoy reading & comment, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pregnant and working

How it got started 2